I just updated the Body-MaleAlternates set of items with the upper bodies broken up into complete upper torso; torso only; left arm; and right arm. Next up will be the left leg and right leg, then the hands and feet will go into those slots.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Are you planing on eventually separating the arms?
You mean into upper and lower arms? Not in this set. Maybe if I do a Limbs set, but I don’t know for sure.
Any chance we cna get feline limbs and feet?
Hey Jeff what ever happened to the potential changes you were talking about
( http://www.heromachine.com/2009/10/28/hm3-potential-code-changes/ )
Are you still planning to do that?
Nice. You’re really blazing through this, Jeff!
Yes HecNukem, those are still on the docket. I got into a drawing mode again for a reason I forget, but pretty soon I’m going to need to stop adding items for a while and focus on the code again.
Will you make shirts designed for specific poses,like if their arms are crossed?
@Zach: No, there are no plans to do non-Standard shirts.