(From "Master Comics" number 52, 1944.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
We men will NEVER ask for directions, not even if we’re being shot at!
You don’t need directions when you got RADAR EYES, baby!
Seize them? Shoot them? Wouldn’t that be significantly easier the other way around?
Notice that he didn’t say MY radar eyes. I think he was referring to the guy that sold him a map.
Maybe they’re all terrible shots, kingmonkey, and won’t be able to hit their targets until said targets are seized and held still, preferably at point-blank range.
I also have X-ray eyes, baby. Nice underpants…