(From "Master Comics" number 51, 1944.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
But the rug had a stronger death grip.
…..no, just no.
“Captain’s Log, Stardate 01092010: I was recently the victim, the BUTT!, of an off-color joke. To which I…did not FIND…very amusing. I…have never in my life….worn…a…toupee. To have posted that joke…it was, in my opinion…done in bad taste. Did you hear me, MISTER?! Bad…taste.”
Don’t bury the rug; give it to Jeff!
I honestly thought he’d want to be buried wearing a Shat (From his short lived reality tv show)