(From "America's Greatest Comics" number 5, 1942.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
A man and a boy, that is. Alone. In a room. Wearing tights. Kicking out a cleavage-showing stuttering woman. With freshly styled hair. In a frayed nightgown. And wearing a pearl necklace. Because they have man’s work to do. That’s right, man’s work.
ok Jeff this might be an odd place to put this but. i would love to see you make a weapon Machine .like hero machine but just lots and lots of weapon parts. im am rpger and i use HM 1 2 and 3 alot to get my work as a story teller done faster .just would love one for weapons lol ok im done ranting . back to mens work
So manly that only other men can be present. The mere appearance of a woman can cause it to shrivel, that’s how manly it is.
The kid sounds pretty offended by the woman’s intrusion.