(From "America's Greatest Comics" number 3, 1942.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
He’s seeing stars – and a moon.
(Oh, wait, was there innuendo in that? Totally unintended.)
It’s not fair to make him the butt of your jokes. He’s been up since the crack of dawn fghting crime. He tried to build up a decent reputation, but with your careless joke, you wrecked ‘im— given him a bum rap!
… yeah, I guess that’s all of them for now.
You shouldn’t have eaten those bulletburritos, cuz now you’re fireing burrito bullets.
@ Kingmonkey: Damn. That was quite a bout of puns. I tip my hat to you, sir.
With that said, I think it’s high time we stop laying down and taking it up the- never mind, the point is, we need to get a restraining order against those gosh darn ninja tanks!
Kingmonkey: Aman, brother. Great post. Open the door a crack and these bloggers just run and run…
Really? Assaulted from behind, and a comet is his first thought? Wow. Or maybe he just butted heads with the Bullet clan, and some of the crazy rubbed off.
Maybe he really overestimates his super durability, and thinks nothing short of a space rock traveling thousands of miles an hour could hurt him. I think it was a kid with a slingshot, personally…