(From "America's Best Comics" number 1, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Jeff, you may need to start marking these panels as NSFW.
I’m not sure exactly what Captain Marvel is doing to that poor guy, but it’s either graphically violent or graphically obscene.
I like to think it’s both, Cavalier.
Huppa! Something is horibly wrong here. Or if you’re into thi sort of thing, horribly right.
I don’t even wanna know.
Off topic comment: Jeff, how goes progress on dresses, skirts, and whatnot?
I have never in my life spent so much time looking at dresses. I’m getting cross-eyed. Cross-dresser-eyed? Whatever.
Yes, it’s going well. It’s slow because each one dress turns into several actual items. Tops has the entire dress, just the top with sleeves (if any), and just the top without sleeves. The bottom is the bottom part of the dress only, but sometimes it’s in parts too. Or like I just did a series of skin-tight skirts in mini-, thigh-, calf-, and floor-length versions. The same for a looser fitting, flowing skirt. And so on.
But it’s going!
Thanks for the update, Jeff? Are bustiers, halter tops, tube tops, etc. going to be a separate category, or will they be part of dresses?
Ok, so was this on the comic stand or the adult magazine stand?