Just stumbled upon a nice Anime style character creator that you might want to check out if you're looking for something more style-specific.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Looks cool. HM is still better though 🙂
Don’t like it.
Nah, too basic. I like more options. The only character maker on the internet I like other than heromachine is the south park one…
I’d rather see HM do its own anime add-on. Jeff has the superior product!
You could do anime-esqe stuff on HM now. They have the big eyes, and you can adjust the head/body ratio to the anime standard, or even to super-deformed pretty easily. Plus, where besides an anime or mabye a video game have you ever seen an axe-shotgun? HM definately has anime-style weapons down pat…
I do like the blinking eyes, and some of the components…
But, yes, it’s very limited.
Here’s a quick HM generic anime guy:
It’s not very good, but I’m sure Hammerknight or someone could make a great one as a follow-up article to this (hint for next recipe card)…
I’ve never been a huge fan of anime, but it’s nice to be able to create characters with a variety of looks and styles. I think the biggest flaw, besides the limited options, is that there’s no easy way to save the finished characters or generate a full sized image.
Nice, I love Anime style, I like it more than the usual Comic style.
But Hero Machine has spoiled me.
I’ve seen lots of character editors on the Internet, but so far Hero Machine is by far the better (everything else seems too simple now), even if it’s not as Anime oriented as I would like.
@gero, I’ll keep that in mind. I’m always open for suggestions.
Kitkat anime style. I’m not that much into anime, but here is my try at it. Give me some time and I think I can get it.
@Hammerknight:how about an anime recipe?
Jeff, I think you’ve spoiled us all with Hero Machine. I can’t get into this other creater. It is neet but not comparable to HM3.