(From "Bulletman" number 12, 1943.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Bulletman, i don’t even want to know what you mean by that.
On a less disturbing note, why do the bullets always talk about themselves in third person? Gero thinks that’s a little creepy…
Walking the bulletman’s shiny helmet…is how the kid’s call it today?
I just noticed something, is he waking up in bed, already in his costume?
Let’s face it: Bulletman isn’t the first guy to “fire off a few rounds” while alone.
Naw, I think he’s just taking off his shirt…
“Naw, I think he’s just taking off his shirt…”
Hmmm…in light of the renowned level of discernment excercised in the Bulletworld, I offer this.
“Mommy, that man has a giant metal hat on! Is he Bulletman?”
“No, dear, he’s not. Bulletman wears a red shirt, and that man is wearing a white one.”
…getting freaky with bubble wrap there.
I think that’s Susan’s dress that he has wrapped up in his hand, for “going out alone.”
I’m too sexy for my shirt.
Too sexy for my shirt,
So sexy it hurts.