(From "Bulletman" number 16, 1946.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
What about a particularly large mink, Bulletman?
“There’s something wrong somewhere” is just brilliant. I mean, try and prove her wrong. In the unlikely event nothing’s bad happening in her city, there’s every other place in the world to consider.
*ahem* That is, ‘In the unlikely event nothing bad’s happening’. Not sure how that happened. Possibly a ninja tank snuck in there and moved the ‘s when I wasn’t looking.
No sane man, even one wearing a metal condom on his head, is gonna argue against the phrase ‘womanly intuition’! And what if it’s an elephant wearing a mink coat?
… or a mink wearing an elephant coat!
I think she’s trying to hint to him what she wants for Christmas.
@ MontanaPlayer: Metal Condom? Don’t you mean Bullet condom?