(From "Bulletman" number 15, 1946.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
@the good Mr. Hebert: How is the female spandex coming along?
It’s not — as I said, LegwearFemaleStandard is what I am working on now (about halfway done — there are a LOT of items) to go with the TopsFemaleStandard. It’s difficult to make a female character with no pants 🙂
Spandex, top and bottom, is probably next after that.
Where is Bulletgirl’s hand?
I think that’s where the “friendly” of “Fly the friendly skies” comes in, Kingmonkey.
So that’s what the “wham” onomatapowia is refering to…
My thoughts exactly, sad as that is. That’s what made me post this one, though. WHEE!
@Jeff: Female characters need pants?
Yeah, can’t we just say they’re all Golden Age? Back then, women who wore pants were frowned upon…
I think if ANYONE’s wearing the pants in that relationship, it’s Bulletgirl.