(From "The Green Mask" number 3, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
“Are you pondering what I’m pondering, Slinky?”
“I think so, Brain. But if Jimmy cracks corn and nobody cares, why does he keep doing it?”
“They’re Slinky…they’re Slinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain!
Gee Brain what do you want to do tonight?
Same thing we do every night Slinky, try to take over the world.
What do you want to bet that the guy in the hat and coat is Snoball, looking to monkeywrench the Brain’s plan for the diamond?