(From "Bulletman" number 10, 1942.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
*really wishes someone would make an animated cartoon out of Bulletman*
Wow. That is a really small dog. If he is a man eater, this could take a long time.
Bulletman should totally be the new FOX series from comics. It would probably be an actual GOOD action-comedy, provided the people writing actually stick with the original script. Even better would be to see a live-action movie!
This thread is now open for who you would like to see in the roles of the various Bullet people.
Tom Cruise, just for the fact that I would pay money to see him dragged through the air by his neck…
In my imagination, Bulletdog has actually lifted the criminal up off the ground wth his teeth.
Either the guy is hallucinating or this is yet again another example of a mad scientist testing out their brain swapping machine. And we all know the guy yelling about a man eating tiger is actually a mad scientist’s assistant so he ain’t hallucinating.
(Yes, I gather from what folks have said this is from a Bulletman comic, but the mad scientist thing is funnier to me.)
Bulletdog eats humans and shits bullets.
Tiger! No! Bad Bulletdog!
That’s an ankle-biter. Not a tiger. But I suppose that it’s an honest mistake coming from a character in a Bulletman comic.