(From "Bulletman" number 9, 1942.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
He’s like tha man with the plan with his club in his hand…
Have you ever wondered why most heroes only come out at night.
Cuz it’s harder to see bright colors under street lights?
The context says villain-of-the-issue… the outfit/working hours says ‘pimp’.
Nothing says “Miller Time” like a five knuckle shuffle.
Was it common for “business men” to wear top hats and carry canes in 1942?
It’s almost impressive in a disturbing sort of way
I hope nobody bumps into his cane! OUCH!