(From "Bulletman" number 9, 1942. The crooks must be the same ones who used to shoot at Iron Skull.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Right again, Bulletgirl! The odds are for the japanazis, now!
[Suddenly, from behind the clouds… Ninja-Planes!]
Those are some remarkably accurate henchmen! They’re the opposite of stormtroopers.
The Stupid just doesn’t stop with this strip, does it? IT JUST DOESN’T STOP!
They must both have the same super power as the iron skull, the incredible ability to only be shot in the head!
Oh, I just figured it out. The gravity helmets are attracting the bullets to their heads’ gravity wells. Makes perfect sense now.
Actually, kingmonkey, you are EXACTLY right!
Yeah, I think you’re right, Kingmonkey! Well sleuthed!
But won’t that only be safe if they’re facing away from the shooter? I mean, their faces aren’t protected at all…
Those are not bullets…those are raisins. Army doesn’t want to waste bullets on them. 😛
“Aim for their helmets! That’s where they get their powers from!”