(From -- you guessed it -- "Bulletman" number 5, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
You, sir, are not the kind of go-getter we want as a paperboy for the Evening Star.
Paperboy! Hah! 🙂
Oh, no! It just clicked that the dude offering murder to Eric Black is wearing a pointy hat!
I realize it’s suppose to be the wizardish dude from the other panel, but the silhouette looks like a Klansman.
This reminds me of the recent story out of South America, about a TV reporter who was paying people to commit murders and such so he could prove that the city he was in was as dangerous as he reported it was…