(From "Bulletman" number 5, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Jee, what an ass…
It’s nice to have goals.
I don’t think that’s what Lens Crafters had in mind.
Hey, whatever motivates you.
And now a guest commentary from Morbo:
GLASSES DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!
The killing will begin in “about an hour!”
lol@Dan! That’s much better than the headline I came up with, dang. And Danny, I couldn’t for the life of me remember Lens Crafters, I originally had something like “Bad day at the Pearl Vision service desk” but I didn’t think Pearl Vision was national. Lens Crafters would have been better too.
Coz contacts will just get dirty.
He’d been thinking of getting glasses for a long time, but feared they would make him look like a geek.