(From -- you guessed it -- "Bulletman" number 2, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
But Moooom! It smells really BAD! And I don’t want no juicy crud on my new Timberlands!
Wait, so little boys should just stay at murder scenes? Wouldn’t that be dangerous?
I ♥ Bulletgirl!
(If only she could remember who I am!)
Mabye her eyes are as bad as her ears (and her dad’s eyes) and she thinks this guy really IS a little boy…
Walk away from murder scenes. And put those scissors down. Don’t you roll your eyes at me, young man, or I’ll put you over my knee.