(From "Bulletman" number 2, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Is He Throwing A Tantrum? Hunchy Dont Wanna Take A Bath, No!
Two fists and a bullet-head? Better get the Astroglide…
With Bulletman’s revolver now reloaded…
Well Hunchy IS a queer one.
Never has two-fisted action been so frightening to contemplate.
Those final words just remind me of Rocky Horror Picture Show.
It adds new dimensions of double entendre.
They didn’t? They did.
So if bulletman and hunchy do it, is that the beast with three backs?
there’s some things that can never be unseen
Hunchy? The actor? Caught in a scuffle with national superhero Bulletman. Another celebrity icon has fallen from grace. I remember him when he played the fat kid in ‘Friends Till the End..of Summer’. And who can forget his pivitol roll in the indie hit, ‘Keeper of the Sack’? And for those of you that don’t know he played the part of Passerby Number 17 in ‘The Hunchback of Notre Dame’.* Stay tuned to TMZ to find out more.
*editor’s note: I know what you’re thinking…how can old Hunchy Winthrop not land the lead role in ‘Notre Dame? The producers just didn’t feel he was authentic enough.