Mark added some new heads to the ItemRightPolearms set for HeroMachine 3, featuring several new Asian-inspired entries. Enjoy!
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Sweet! Thanks again, Mark.
Marky Mark the fastest drawer ever!
At this rate, you could replace Jeff.
Jeff and Mark you could team up! That way HM3 could be done in half the time!
The bald avenger and the…whatever Mark looks like dude!
xD Mark Your Stuff Rocks, You Should Make Some Random Items That You Thinks Awesome, Email Em Over To Jeff
Thanx for all the encouragement and kind words, but I just don’t have the time to draw as much as I’d like. This week was a fluke since I was at a conference out of town and decided that drawing up some polearms for Jeff was more productive than watching bad hotel porn 🙂 I’m back home now. I have a few more ideas about things I’d like to put in the polearms, but first I have to mow the lawn, do laundry, hit the grocery store and, oh yeah, back to work on Monday.
Still, I’d forgotten how much I enjoy this kind of work. If I can find a few spare minutes…
Anything you want to do is always welcome Mark, and very much appreciated!
Have I mentioned yet how much I like having bits and pieces of items?
Keep up the great work guys!
Those look neat, Gene!
Another good update; thanks, guys.
I have noticed some kind of positioning bug, though. I can’t move the polearm items anywhere on the screen like I can other things; they seem to have a ‘side limit’ as to how far you can move them horizontally…
Thanks Jeff, Having all those pieces is really cool. If you’re ever in doubt about that feature, consider this a vote to keep it 🙂