(With thanks to FailBlog.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Spider sphincter tingling!
What in the name of god?!?
Words fail me. 😀
He is going to need hemorrhoid cream for that.
Hmm, odd those Japanese are.
That is why they fail 🙂
@Tim: I think it’s Korean, actually.
Still weird and east Asian, though.
Webbing which comes from the backside? Now that’s an embarassing superpower.
If he was peeing repulsor beams, now that’s another story.
According to some of the comments on fail blog, it’s an advertisement for a Korean water park.
I just wish I could read what is written so I could fathom what is it that they want to convey with this very disturbing image.
Gives the meaning “spidey sense tingling” a whole new meaning.
“Spider-Man 2099” thanked his god that THIS wasn’t where he shot the webbing from. Ughh, it’s a Korean website. Fictional though it is, I like Spider-Man & Mary Jane Watson-Parker as-is. I just don’t get the humor in going through with the whole marketing ad… Peter Porker, anyone?
Note the website in the upper right corner: http://www.spavalley.co.kr
It’s indeed a Korean water park. I understand the goggles and the flippers in that context, but the webbing-out-of-the-butt is just freakin’ out there. Talk about lost in translation. Oy.
Reminds me of the movie Earth Vs The Spider, although the web sphincter was in the guys chest.
If he makes the web from his rear end like a real spider, does that imply that when the web is of no longer use he efficiently eats it like most aracnids do?
Aside from that, I find that the whole stamping of funny images with the word FAIL makes them 33% less funny.
Are we sure that’s webbing? Maybe Spidey just braided his pubes. Rapunzel junk.
LOL @ Dan G. 😀