(From "Amazing Man" number 15, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
“Ohhh! Well, should we lure him under the crane magnet thingie in the junkyard this winter, or just use flamethrowers?”
So . . . just to be clear . . . you’re saying that he has an iron skull, right?
These guys must work for computer tech support.
I think I am becoming the world’s biggest Iron Skull fan.
Well he’s on the ball…
Iron Skull vs Iron Fist vs Iron Man vs Iron Butterfly vs Pig-Iron vs The Metal Men vs Magneto vs Screw-On Head!!!
Holy psychobabble, Batman! Where’s my pillbox??