(From "Day of Vengeance" number 1, ©2005 DC Comics, Inc.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Redwall, The Mice Templar, Mighty Mouse, Johnathan Brisby, Danger Mouse, Pinky & The Brain… ring a bell? Bueller? Security?
Okay man, back off, I’ll quit telling your wife that I have a mouse in my pocket, I thought she was single, you can calm down dude.
Actually, from the comic, that mouse was the Phantom Stranger!
You really *don’t* want to get the Spectre mad at you…
Everything. The mice have to do with everything. They know everything about you, your family, and the dude your wife’s leaving you for.