(From "Amazing Man" number 6, 1939.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Is he attracting the Coast Guard because he’s still hungry? Or does he not realize he’s a shark and not a dolphin, and therefore shouldn’t be helping humans? Or maybe he’s just too neat and tidy for his own good and wants the boat out of his back yard?
Hmm…wasn’t there a G.I. Joe in the Coast Guard? Maybe the shark is part of a Cobra plot…
Was it Life Line because Shipwreck was Navy. Other famous sharks have helped humans, Jabber Jaws to name one.
Poor marine life, they all turned pink after the war.
This was before Namor and Aquaman began giving bad directions.