(From "Whiz Comics" number 2, 1940. Because what Hospital HR Director in their right mind is going to hire someone named "Dr. Death"?)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
First, I used to live near a Hospital (officially named “Skokie Valley Community Hospital”) that was known as “Death Valley”…
And, it’s not like the use of “Doctor Death” in quotation marks didn’t already suggest the use of a psuedonym!
You can do better than this, Jeff!
They can’t all be winners, Willy.
That actually sounds almost like real detective work there. Maybe the writers were sick that day? Otherwise they would surely have visited a fortune teller or something more likely to work…
It was a simpler time, Bael, when detectives actually detected instead of only hitting things with their fists. Wimps.
Well, in their defense, Superbrat Prime hadn’t yet Scientifically Proven that hitting things hard enough could change reality. They just didn’t know any better.