(From "The Flame" number 1, 1955.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Damn I forgot to pay my insurance.
They shoulda reviewed the whole “huge red wall means stop” chapter… Not that ol’ Flamer’s bright yella tights helped that Knight Rider reject slow down any.
Damn! Hammerknight forgot to pay my insurance.
Sorry Matt you’re on your on.
Yes officer, I see it all, He wedged the gas pedal with something and then released the brake. After the crash he removed the wedge and wiped something on his face and laid beside the car. That’s him the one with Matt on his shirt.