(From "Exciting Comics" number 18, 1942.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
“Man, am I glad I called that 800 number from that late-night infomercial.”
“Exciting Comics” presents: The Sperminator versus Moby Stik in, ‘Here they come again!’ Eeeek!
Ewwwww. Even the name of the comic it’s from is disgusting.
It appears to be the lapel of his jacket that’s talking–and no wonder it’s not used to being big, because lapels shouldn’t have been that wide for another 30 years!
Xstacy, It seems that you are unaware of the giant talking jacket lapel, that is only $233 including tax. Also what the hell is the other guy saying?
I think the big guy’s name is Ed Ards. The othr guy is just talking to him.