(From "Exciting Comics" number 8, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Oh man…. Talk about double, even triple, meaning…. heck, even the name of the magazine has double meaning if THIS is what it contained. 😉
Brokeback Mountain 2: Electric Boogaloo.
This one kinds or reminds me of some Youtube video about a amorous donkey chasing a man who happens to be the target of his ministrations.
Dude, next time you want to take a soul searching stroll through the great outdoors, bring a lady with you.
Ummmm…… Uhhhh……. Just wow. Give the writer five stars.