(From "Wonder Comics" number 12, 1947.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Mr. Thomson down the block loves to play with me. He tells me to take off my clothes so we can make swiss cheese out of them. Then we take pictures and he gives me popsicles!
Oh GOD! I’m starting to think that either you make these up Jeff, or this “Wonder Comics” book was a very VERY twisted read…..
To be fair, this particular panel was from a “jokes” page in the comic, so it was supposed to be funny.
emphasis on “supposed to be.”
I “Wonder” how many of these kids ended up on milk cartons…
That was so sad and funny at the same time.
Imagine the poor kid who played the dessicated coconut or sliced ham.