(From "Atoman" number 1, 1946.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Wow… it took me approximately 30 seconds to get that juvenile joke… I losing my touch…
I take juvenile to a whole nother level. Proudly ignorant going on almost 40 yeas now! I quote from my high school yearbook:
“You’re only young once, but you can be immature for the rest of your life.”
Notice how she is calculating inch marks manually. Oh, what diabolical trap the perky redhead has set for Atoman this week!
We’re going to have another set of comments locked, arene’t we?
Looks like it.
I think Zelda is also the “head” nurse.