Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Random Panel: Worms for dinner AGAIN?!
This entry was posted in Daily Random Panel. Bookmark the permalink.
Granted, I’m a little disgusted by seeing boobs on the same body as a bird’s head, I just hope she doesn’t feed him by regurgitating in his mouth.
I see furries! Where’s Howard the Duck and Rocket Raccoon and Captain Carrot and his Amazing Zoo Crew?!?!
RAWR! Jeff, you need that head in HM3 and that HAWT feathery body! 😉
I bet her husband is REALLY hen-pecked!
Nah, Danny… they’re birds of a feather.
I just wonder how the heck the disembodied voice knows that it is a VENUSIAN bird woman?
What a cawk!
You know, if I exclaimed that my wife was a Venusian Bird-Woman, she probably would’nt be refering to herself as “my own precious little wife”. She’d probably hit me over the head with the nearest available blunt object and proceed to peck out my eyes…
Two words: “Butter Face”
Does she work for a “Talon” agency to earn money for a nice little nest egg?
Stop it with the bird puns! They’re driving me Cuckoo!
Y’know, it really does beg the question of how the husband knew she was a “Venusian Bird Woman”. What is he, a “Martian Frog Man”? And Jeff, I agree with Ian: that head does need to be in HM3. I mean shouldn’t Venusian Bird children have a character to represent them? 🙂
She’s clearly Venusian from the distinctive plumage. It’s the “bird” part I question. There are at least two reasons to suggest she comes from mammalian stock.