Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Random Panel: I think "Earthquake in Pants" would be a great band name
This entry was posted in Daily Random Panel. Bookmark the permalink.
Not only that, but when I hear that “earthquake in pants” line in my head, it comes out in a French accent like Pepe le Pew’s; but the guy saying it is wearing a turban! Go figure!
Off topic: A few days ago, I came up with an idea for a space pirate/mercenary character called The Marauder. Think of him as one part Blade, one part Shaft, and one part The Rock. First I drew him in Fabrica de Herois (Hero-O-Matic) and he came out looking like a cartoon character. I redrew him in HeroMachine and he looks like a bad motha (Shut yo’ mouth! :)) wich was the effect I was going for. HeroMachine is still the coolest hero generator around. You rock, Jeff!
Oops! The word “wich” in the above post should be “which.” I can spell, really 🙂
Earthquake in pants… the best part is the second guy’s response!
Is that an earthquake in your pants or have you stolen my cat?
I beleive that that is a woman, not a guy H. Jack.
You’re right – I didn’t pay enough attention to the jawline