Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Random Panel: Lost, armless lepers in the subway is quite a call …
This entry was posted in Daily Random Panel. Bookmark the permalink.
So… a cross-dressing bad guy is gonna recruit thugs that can headbutt people into deadly leprosy? Or was “nemesis” defined differently some time ago?
Lost armless lepers? I dunno…maybe “lepers” are the ’30s version of “zombies.” If it’s *zombies* we’re talkin’ about, then Dr. Nemesis may be the the man. Otherwise, perhaps the set-up just calls for a really good *medical* doctor. But that wouldn’t be nearly as exciting, now would it?
Sounds to me, fellas, that the good (…at this point we’ll assume the doctor is a law-abiding citizen.) doctor maybe a “nemesis” to evil-doers everywhere. And think on this: maybe Dr. Nemesis is the only man qualified to provide directions to these confused amputees. Because, let’s face it, this could be the 30’s-40’s, and folks then weren’t as tolerant as they are today*. An armless soul with a serious skin condition wanders up to you and you’re going to show compassion and understanding. Right? But then? Women would faint and men would run for the nearest exit. They needed a man with a stern constitution to deal with these poor souls. Now, as for the killers– well, Dr. Nemesis has the prescription for evil: take two knuckle beatdowns and call your lawyer (…from prison) in the morning!
*Thank God it wasn’t the 50’s; they just didn’t tolerate medical deformities when Ike was in office! You could end up in a rural sideshow if caught or, at worst, in dog food. Sheesh.
I Like Ike!
Is Dr. Nemesis really the best name they could think of? Good God, give me a fuckin break; that’s hilarious!