(Merry Christmas everyone!)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
The next panel could be man things. Her screaming in plesure (because it such an awesome gift of course) or just a red panel with the words “NEVER PLAY WITH LAWN MOWERS!”
That would suck if her feet happened to slip…
Actually it would probably slice and dice her…now if it was a yard vac then yeah…it would suck.
*rolls eyes at DJ* 😀
Anyone else reminded of those “Harry Potter” vibrating brooms that came out a few years ago? There were a couple of apparently serious articles written about how they were surprisingly popular with tween girls, then a LOT of uncomfortable silence.
I am more concerned that its not the mower making the noise but the weird looking thing she holds in her hands…Don’t ask how I know it but there is something similar to that and it also goes “Whirr” and causes smiles among ladies.
LMFAO!! I didn’t even notice that – and it even looks like she just pulled it out of… wel…
Exactly! That is why it caught my eye the way it did.