Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Random Panel: Corporate spokesmen gone bad, Red Lobster edition
This entry was posted in Daily Random Panel. Bookmark the permalink.
What’s the Lobster’s Claw’s justice harsher than? Regular justice or jellyfish justice?
I like the implications of the half baloon that obviously says somethign like “I warned you vince/lance/dance/pance)… what exactly had he been warned about?
Now the lobster’s gonna get you?
You look like a dick in those goggles?
Regular justice just wouldn’t cut it?
Also, imagine this conversatiopn happenign over the service counter at a fast food restaurant.