Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Random Panel: Profiles in bad threat assessment strategy — Canadians are ALWAYS a threat
This entry was posted in Daily Random Panel. Bookmark the permalink.
yeah… but if you’re a Canadian WITH a fancy costume, you’re THE Number One Threat, my friend.
Excellent point, Jester, and as proof, I give you Celine Dion.
Darn snow backs…coming down here and taking our…uh…HAM and calling it “bacon”…
OK this discussion has prompted me to share the following song from Weird Al Yankovic
Americans tend to forget that the only people to sack the White House so far…were Canadians. (Well, okay, the only ones to sack it who didn’t actually live there.)
Canadians are still psycho. Yep…mmhmm. They are just sitting..waiting..acting all peaceful with their “eh” and maple syrup but one day…BAM they will attack. They will call upon their vast resources of woodland creatures and they will attack…
Ahem. If I may venture a few words in defense of our neighbors to the north: my favorite podcast on the planet is put out by a group of folks from Toronto, Decoder Ring Theatre (That British spelling is weird,I grant you). I’ve even exchanged e-mail with them a few times, and they always seem like nice enough people–but maybe that’s just what THEY WANT US TO THINK 🙂
Still, I think I’ll send that panel to Gregg Taylor, the head guy at DRT. He should get a kick out of it.
I don’t know…
If you want to get a Canadian to turn rude, fast, try criticizing either their Defense budget (or near complete lack of one), or their National Health Care… :->