Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Random Panel: When mixed metaphors go bad
This entry was posted in Daily Random Panel. Bookmark the permalink.
I can’t make it work. I read these and TRY to construct some plausible context, but this seems like just bad writing. If the second bubble ended in the word ‘did’ it could work. What was wrong with these writers? Were they just too lazy to use a proof-reader?
Out of fairness to Mike Grell (who really is great), the panel sequence before and after reads as:
Mother: YOUR problem is that you’ve always seen the differences —
Son: I had them SHOVED down my THROAT. Like my GRANDPARENTS? When I left here I stopped in to pay them a visit. That’s when I found out why you never took me to visit your family. You were ASHAMED!