It's time once again for you to dust off the ol' humor module and come up with the best caption for the comic book panel below. If your entry is selected, you'll win your very own custom black and white illustration of whatever you like from professional illustrator Jeff Hebert! Here's this week's challenge:
As always, the rules are simple: Only three entries per person, put your dialog in the comments to this post, and keep it relatively clean (as in, appropriate for a broadcast TV sitcom).
Good luck everyone!
1. This has got to be my worst idea EVER!
2. Everybody kung fu fighting!
3. LOOK AT ME! CARTWHEEL IN SPACE!
Guess i shouldn’t have went into the “beyond” section at Bed, Bath, & Beyond……
1) Hey! Found my glasses!
2) Not exactly a conveniently placed censor bar, but they tried…they tried.
3)You can’t see me! I’m invisible!
1. To infinity, and beyond!
2. *singing* I’ve got gizmos and gadgets galore!
3. I spy, with my crimson eyes…
Oh gess i need oiling again help i can’t reach the ultrual slim ship sucking poster sticking aeronautic vacum cleaner.
1) Where the hell is Bob the Builder when you need him?
2) Ray guns, Flying cars, Warp speed…..And all I need is a good monkey wrench.
3) 42, my shiny metal butt……
Eat that, Broadway! I’m finally a STAR!
1. Stupid Engrish instructions!
2. Hmmm. Maybe I should have cut the blue wire.
3. Last time I ever fly United…
I hate commuting!
1. Well, I guess I don’t have to tell them I lied on my resume anymore.
2. Dang it! Now I’m going to miss American Idol!
3. I was wrong. I still have cellphone reception.
1) Hah! Take that futurama!
2) Where’s Superman when you need him???
3) Luke….I..am your father!
1. DAMN LEGOS!
3. I was God once.
What am I gonna do with all these spaceships? I was looking for my missing SOCKS!
Dude, fom that angle, do I look like a super complex constellation or what?
2. “Made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs, my metal Butt!”
3. “Damn, these instructions are n Japanese! I’ll never get this stereo put together!”
These are already hysterical!
Now I understand Jan Steen
Was that insert tab 1a-b into slot 1a-b..??
I may be bifurcated but you will be my slave
1) Why did I have to be a crash test dummy for the Challenger!?!
2) I will be having intercourse with all of these robobabies.
3) Zero G. Nah bitch, I’m one-hundred percent G.
“They told me I would be trying out for the role of Bender in the Futurama movie. Then they jettisoned me with the trash, because the producers opted for the Pigs in Space movie instead.”
It should be left blank.
Sound does not travel in outer space.
But if it DID…
“Live and learn…”
Why? Why was I programmed to need oxygen?
My legs! I can’t digitally sense my legs!
End space pollution. Because black is the new green.
1. Hmmm, it’s obvious this comic was drawn in the eigthies…
2. You didn’t expect to find THAT in a Star Destroyer trash, didnt you?
3. … (In space, no one can hear you scream, remember?)
1. …frakin’ humans!
2. Wilson! Wilsoooon!!!
3. Fine! Keep the ship you hussy!
I could use a little help here!
I found the ship’s G-spot!
1.I’m never gonna eat the worm again.
2.HA! With my conveniately colored body they’ll never know i’m out here…..But what the heck am i gonna do about these frickin eyes. Stupid heredity.
3.See that key to the right? It’s the key to my chasity belt……..Ladies.
I hope you pick one of mine:)
1. HA HA. Finally, somewhere i’m safe from being Rick rolled!
2. I can see my house form here!
3. HELLO MOM!
Hmm, maybe I shouldn’t have told her that she was just like her mother.
Anyone for Twister… Space edition?
1.Well, at least I’ve finally become “Mr. Universe”.
2.”Take me to your shuttle crash rehabilitation center.”
3.No! Now I’ll never make it to the “Darth Vader look-alike contest!”
1. ‘Man…this isn’t gonna be good for my arthritis…’
2. ‘Don’t call me, I’ll call you!’
3. ‘I officially, DON’T CARE ANYMORE!!’
1.Houston we have a problem
2. Curse you Japanese Film makers!!!!
3. Robot the Builder can he fix it? Robot the Builder, no he can’t!!
2. “How the heck can I be in two panels at once?!”
3. “Just for the record… YOU DUMPED ME!!!”
(as if that last one wasnt obvious…)
WHAT DOSE THIS BUTTON DO, WHAT DOSE THIS BUTTON DO DEDE I WILL KILL YOU IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO!
2. “Screw you, Danny at tech support. Screw you.”
1) Y’know, I should have seen this coming after he asked if Unicron was in the sector.
2) I’ve discovered where all the missing socks go!
3) Remember, kids, littering hurts us all. Shoot your trash into space instead.
“If there’s no sound in space, how can I help Frankie win Caption Contest 19?”
“Well played, zero gravity. Well played.”
1. Who said ‘Klaatu barada nikto’?!?
2. Very funny guys! I still say whoever smelt it, dealt it.
3. Does this mean you don’t want a second date?
1) “I could have had a V-8!”
2)”I’m sorry, but superheroes are not exempt from the dress coooooodeee!”
3) “Junk me? Well, Junk you too!”
1. Damn. I lost my towel.
2. If only we hadn’t collided with that panel break.
IIIII’m sailing awayyyy!!
lassie,lassie come home.
hey i CAN see my house from here
This next one isn’t meant as an entry, but following the last contest winner’s caption it seemed too good not to pay homage to…
“Aww crap. I was told there would be cake.”
1. We’re off to see the wizard!
2. See! I told you I could clear my mind!
3. I knew we never should’ve gone to the Bermuda Triangle!
… and then he said “It’s only the check engine light. What could happen?”
GOD! I REALLY need a new travel agent!
1) I Can’t belive I’m lost in spa- is that starbuck’s?
2) …I’m Bored
3) “the Hichhiker Guide to the gallaxy”
Gosh, these lines for The Dark Knight are ridiculous.
Iorn-man makes this “flying in space” look so easy.
2. “Don’t touch the big red button” I told him, but nooo!
1. John Connor? It is time.
2. Well, what i learn today.
3. Live!!! From Space!!! Its Saturday Night Live!!!
wow so this is what it feels like to be upside down!!!