Yet another new campaign from Barbario

Home Forums Gamers’ Corner Super-Hero RPGs Yet another new campaign from Barbario

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 121 total)
  • Author

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Nice work with the chupacabra. Great color scheme, the pose is convincing, the shadow is awesome, and the flashlight effect is “spot on.”

barbario
    Participant

thanks! i wanted it to look unlike any established monsters.

one of the pc’s is a viking warlord cursed for disgracing the gods. i thot id render him as a humanragno.png

barbario
    Participant

im just gonna throw a bunc of stuff up here. dunno if anyones lookin but my comp is actin wonky and may crash so i might as well have these saved!

the agents gonna face the classic line up of monsters. but my spin on them. i tried to imagine them as if created by mignola or del toro. i knew they been planning on a frankenstein and gonna base it off berni wrightsons version (one of the first versions i saw as a kid and one i thought was terrifying) hes agile and intellegent like in the books. normally i like the concept of frankenstein as sort of tragic hero. hes not bad hes just been abused so much by people. but im gonna go even further in that he just warped completely and hates everyone. hes unrepentant villian by now. Wolfman.pngDracula.pngFrankenstein.pngmonster.png

barbario
    Participant

heres some christmas demonskrampus3.pngkrampus1.pngkrampus2.png

barbario
    Participant

scrifice.pngSir.png

barbario
    Participant

i decided to go bald with dracula. wanted to evoke Nosferatu a little bit. i put the long hair on Frankenstein. in the book the creature has long raven black hair. i did a silhouette of Drac when he is first teased. and gott have drac’s brides!

Dracula-1.pngfrank.pngarcul.png

barbario
    Participant

Brides.png

barbario
    Participant

heres some more creatures they might face. as well as just random sstuff upcoming.Papa.pngSkull.png

barbario
    Participant

Vamps.pngweirdos.png

barbario
    Participant

redid frankenstein. i like it better but the veins arent right

Frankenstein-1.png

barbario
    Participant

zombies.pngneonazi.pnglil-girl.pngkrampus.pnglil-vamp.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Wow! These are fantastic, especially Krampus (Love the beard as hair effect) and the Confederate zombies.

barbario
    Participant

hey thanks!

barbario
    Participant

i redid santa/odin. looks way more badass.Odin.png

He definitely looks bad-ass. Great job.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.