Yet another new campaign from Barbario

Home Forums Gamers’ Corner Super-Hero RPGs Yet another new campaign from Barbario

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 121 total)
  • Author

barbario
    Participant

So SPACE! was a wash. Just to much logistics for me. So we have decided on a campaign involving a certain bureau that researches things of a paranormal nature and uses that to form some sort of defense against it. their most famous agent was a certain boy from hell. i think it will be a mix of movie and comic continuity. big red and the others will only play peripheral roles if any. the best part is with some fudging of canon I am gonna work in a legendary tv show regarding a girl that slays vampires…

barbario
    Participant

the-wolf.pnggyp.png

barbario
    Participant

the first guy is a former cop who was bitten by a werewolf. name redacted fought him while he was on rampage and kicked his ass. when he returned to human form name redacted realized he was same cop who was helping with the investigation. so the name redacted took him in and helped him control his transformation. but on full moon he must be chained. and sometimes he loses control.

the second is a gypsy ghost whisperer-type. he scythes can cleave a mans soul or a ghost and she harness the energy. she can see and communicate with spirits but most are hostile to her due to her killing of ghosts. she was raised in traveling circus so has tons of cool skills: acrobatics, knife-throwing, tight-rope walking, fortune-telling etc. Her circus was wiped out by vampires or monsters or something and you guessed it name redacted saved her.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Bummer about the GURPS campaign. Some people just don’t appreciate (space) opera. Sounds like you’ve got a lot of ideas going. I have some characters if you want me to post them here for consideration.

How about a villain for your Gypsy? Madame Macabre, the Mystic Murderess.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/the-atomic-punk/2012/07/AtomicPunk-MadameMacabre.png

barbario
    Participant

great drawing! its still gonna be gurps. its not that onne liked the space game it was just too much for me.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Gotchya. Never did buy GURPS: Horror. We always used Chaosium’s Call of the Cthulhu. Speaking of… how about a detective who solves mysteries in Arkham, Massachusetts?

Tollemache Squall
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/the-atomic-punk/2012/07/AtomicPunk-TollemacheSquall.png

barbario
    Participant

the third player is a duag. basically zombie viking.druuag.pngdruagg.png

barbario
    Participant

The last post was supposed to be DRUAG not duag.

our 4th player is monster-hunter ala van helsing. hes has a steam-punk arm and heart and eyehunter.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Awesome cast. Since your campaign includes cameos from “Red,” I suggest Pseudomonarchia daemonum by Johann Wier (1583). It’s a compendium of demons. I used it as a source for many demi-god level D&D adventures. Also, for my Character Contest 46 character Amy Avnas.

barbario
    Participant

sweet. folklore and myths and religions has always been one of my favorite subjects all my life. ill never run out of inspiration. im trying to find pdfs of gurps horror adventure modules to download. or call of cthulu.

barbario
    Participant

i made some drawings for the support staff characters. the clerk they must requisition equipment from, o brien the over eager rookie, powell the jaded vet, wyndam-smythe their director of operationsEsther.pngob.pngpo.pngwn.pngwnd.png

barbario
    Participant

assassin.pngfrenchie.pngDjinn.pngskeleton.pngmummy-q.png

barbario
    Participant

sterne.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Really cool effects on the Meso-American mummy. Love the throne.

barbario
    Participant

thanks. you the only one comments on my threads… lol. i redid the djinn. first is when they first encounter it as it kick up storm. the second is final boss battle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.