Wolf Master’s Character gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Wolf Master’s Character gallery

Viewing 5 posts - 181 through 185 (of 185 total)
  • Author

Wolf Master
    Participant

@darkvatican Thanks, I like my self a bit of golden age too.

Heres my Deathstalker.

Though @Anarchangel beat me to the punch 😀

Deathstalker orginally worked as a scientist specializing in toxins for the government. But when he missed a deadline the government  revoked his funding. In a fit of rage he destroyed the lab and killed a government agent. Recently he stole the Hornets DNA and added scorpion DNA giving him an array of superpowers to go with his sting gauntlet.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Legatus
    Participant

Good work! Now that we have three Deathstalkers, we need to have a fight.

Vengeance
    Participant

death stalker really like the shades of grey color, shading looks super very good design and nice backstory

Wolf Master
    Participant

@Legatus @Vengeance Thanks guys.

Next up is Ultra Man, AKA everybody’s least favourite superhero.

His powers of strength and invulnerability came to him naturally during puberty. His most noticeable characteristic is his vanity and self-infatuation, he is often seen sporting a Number 1 superhero T-Shirt. Though ironically out of the superheroes with super strength he is one of the weakest. Although he doesn’t always get on with the team he is still a dedicated hero and has saved other heroes lives on multiple occasions.

In the Riverway City Times he was voted “the superhero with the worst name.”

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

Physicist Lucy Williams was working on a covert project on trans-dimensional travel. On the first test the machine malfunctioned over flowing with multidimensional energy. Lucy’s body absorbed the energy and seemed have been killed. However she later reappeared near the labs completely fine. Her new found powers allow to harness multidimensional energy and travel between dimensions. She now fights crime using the alias Praetorian.

Attachments:
Viewing 5 posts - 181 through 185 (of 185 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.