Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,456 through 1,470 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is a villain named Cobra who can make energy constructs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is an android named Garren.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is McCullough, a mercenary who can become gas. He usually uses this to teleport while inside a room or to evade attacks.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Dude, why are you so good at smoke and disappearing effects. I’m jealous.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is Bradley, McCullough’s comrade. He can harden his skin into armor and turn his hands into claws.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

A vampire pirate for this week’s contest named Greco Bloodeye.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

*makes very late and very bad joke about Vampirates*

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

i once readed book that was called “vampirates”, and it was good, just like your character!

great clothes (+1)

good shading (+1)

just great (+1)

overall: fantastic! (+1)

Vampyrist
    Participant

I have also read this book, I seem to remember it being good. It was one of the many series I read when I was younger that probably have more books now, but I probably wont finish the series. See the Ranger series, Percy Jackson, CHERUB, or Alex Rider. Vampirates inspired me to create this character years ago and others of their ilk, though for the life of me I can’t remember who some of them are. Anyways, thanks everyone for the kind words.

I’ve also been watching a lot of Star Trek: the Next Generation recently, which inspired me to make/flesh out my federation type group, the Galactic League. Here is a lowly security officer, doomed to die on some away mission or when some being invades his ship.

Attachments:

Vengeance
    Participant

Greco Bloodeye. cool design ,  great job with colors  and highlights

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thank you and since I’m going on vacation soon, here is a character dump.

First is my main hero in my universe, Alpha. He was a half demon, half human genetic experiment created by an evil organization to be the perfect assassin/soldier. His demonic genes grant him slightly superhuman strength, senses, speed, and a mid level healing factor along with the ability to scan weapons. After scanning a weapon, he can use it expertly intuitively and can summon them. He left the organization that created him after finding out what they were doing and became a hero. He uses his wits, fighting prowess, and a variety of trick/special bullets made by miniaturizing super technology. He lost his right arm in the Zalamin invasion when he led a small team to blow the ship from the inside. Alpha, AKA Alex Patton, is a hero whose dark past haunts him, but strives forward to help the future.

The Albino is a mercenary who received a prototype of a supersoldier formula. The formula gave him enhanced strength, senses, and speed, but drained his body of its color.

Lastly, is Captain Montesi Kreg of the Galactic League. His ship, the Jakhun, has seen many battles and adventures, his quick thinking often saving the day. He is an Andarran and was born on Andar VI. As a captain, he is serious and quick on his feet.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Alpha’s design is pretty cool as always and I love the uniform that Cap Kreg and the security officer have, I’m a sucker for a co-ordinated design between a number of characters.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thank you and here is Andrew Carson, an EMT who works for the Hero Hospital, a hospital devoted to injuries relating to superpowered individuals. On staff there are numerous healers and other powered individuals whose gifts can be used in a medical fashion. As an EMT for them, it’s Andrew’s job to rush into danger to help the wounded and help clean up the aftermath of superpowered fights. He was once a special forces soldier and this has left him with a cool head and able to think quickly. He traded one battleground for another, but now he saves lives instead of ending them.

Attachments:

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

I like idea and backstory for Andrew ( i am actually in love with every backstory you create for your characters, but shhh about that) (+1)

Also, it’s nice to see a good-guy hero without powers from time to time. (+1)

His medic-bag looks great and well made! good job (+1)

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and I can’t take credit for the medic bag, it’s in Items-Miscellaneous. I appreciate that someone reads my backstories, they are the impetus for many of my heroes. It is also the reason why I tend to remake the same heroes over and over again. I like the stories I’ve made about them and whenever their story comes back to me, I want to redesign them.

Any way, here are two new crewmen aboard the Jakhun. Lieutenant Barret is a Majellan and is the legal officer aboard the Jakhum. It is her job to ensure that the ship and its crew follow League law and to mediate disputes. She is the ship’s lawyer. She is married to Rodan Barre.

Next up is the Genen Rodan Barre, chief marshal aboard the Jakhum. . The marshals are technically part of the security corps, but are in charge of slightly different duties. If the standard security officer’s job is to maintain order and protect the crew, it is the marshal’s job to investigate any wrongdoing. Essentially, the marshalls are detectives to the security force’s police. His rank is lieutenant and he is second in rank in the security corps, reporting to security chief Ino. As a Genen, he is one of the last of his kind. The Genen homeworld was destroyed in the Daemask war. Rodan was saved by the fact that his family lived in a terran colony. This has led to a dichotomy within him as he was raised more terran, but he knows he must keep his Genen culture alive. Rodan is a fan of hardboiled detectives such as Phillip Marlowe and sees himself as one of their ilk. He and Barret are married.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1,456 through 1,470 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.