Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,471 through 1,485 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Still love the costume. Great faces on these two as well.

Also, been watching much Star Trek recently?

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

@my medicbag mistake

Well… sorry, my bad. Almost never looking to that section of hm (+ long time since i used it). Could swear that it’s made by you with rectangles

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and JR, what gave you that idea?

Here is a contest entry, Ma’at. She is an Egyptian hero who found the Feather of truth, which allows her to judge the hearts of man as good or evil. If they are found evil, she gains the strength to defeat them and bring order to the world.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is the chief medical officer on the Jakhun. I have two versions of him, one as a Human and the other as a Peranyte, I do not know which one he will end up being. Any advice is welcome. I do know that he was in a war that cost him his hand and still haunts him. He holds the rank of Lieutenant commander.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ma’at looks so cool, best entry I’ve seen so far.

Trekkie
    Participant

I agree with JR- Ma’at looks great. The heart and feather tattoos on her shoulder are neat touch

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

… And my a… agree!

Sorry, wrong time, space and dimmension

But yea, that’s one great Ma’at you have here, same thing for chief medical officer.

+1 Vampyrist, truly great +1 for you

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks everyone! I’m still alive, school’s just been eating away all of my free time. College is hard. Anyway, in honor of the day, here is another Galactic League member, this time in the form of Admiral Mantra Druvorn. Mantra was a captain of the Kaldehr in the Daemask wars and his brilliance in battle helped turn the tide of the war. Montesi Kreg also served aboard the Kaldehr as an ensign with Mantra acting as a mentor to the young officer. They have remained friends ever since.

Attachments:

Tiberius

Good design and colors on the Admiral. I was wondering if the head tech he’s wearing is a communications device or something that’s more cybernetic.

cliff
    Participant

Your always so good. Ma’at is amazing and effective.
    The arm and legs band somehow just brings it all together.

I like the Galactic League uniforms.
    and well done on the chief medical officer on the Jakhun, great face and the med scanner is very kewl.
    and Admiral Mantra Druvorn is also great.

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

Interesting backstory, represented by well-made character created with HM3, Horay, its another Vampyrist creation!

(+1) for you, and waiting for more characters with story just as good at that one

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks everyone and Tiberius, it’s a combo communications device/translator. I know I’ve been gone the last couple of weeks, but college is really eating up all of my time. There’s so much work that I haven’t really been able to sit down and machine.

Any way, here is something I made, an alien race known as the Gheldt (like ghost and veldt). The Gheldt are one of the founders of the Galactic league, though they retained their own space fleet. As a species, they tend to be proud, noble, and intelligent.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here I am again, still alive. College has been rough on me for the last couple of months, sucking up time and effort. On the plus side, I can legally drink now, so I guess I got that going for me.

Anyways, here is a remake of Father Timothy McMahon. He is a priest in one of Aeolus’s rougher neighborhoods, a neighborhood known for its high crime rate and high rate of supernatural occurrences. His church acts a sanctuary for many people, respected by all sides. One of his wards is Dylan Blake, the half angel half demon, who has grown to see Timothy as a father he never had. Dylan is only safe with Father McMahon because the father is friends with Metatron, the voice of god.

Metatron, while in civilian clothes, was being attacked by a mugger and Father McMahon stepped in to help. He scared away the attacker at the price of a cut on his right hand. To repay him for his selfless act, Metatron healed his hand and inscribed the word for light into it. Now, Father McMahon can sense a demon’s presence and can purify them by placing his hand upon them. This has allowed him to keep his neighborhood safer and this connection to Metatron has allowed him to shield Dylan from harm.

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

Good priest.

Mr. Vaudeville
    Participant

Really liking your sci-fi characters and uniforms. Love the detail you put into the back-stories, too. Would definitely read the adventures of the Galactic League.

I look forward ward to seeing more!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,471 through 1,485 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.