Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,366 through 1,380 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Overdrive, a villain whose helmet controls a series of nanites which cover and then can control and modify vehicles. He uses this alongside his naturally good driving skills to be the best getaway driver in the business.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Merlin, the half demon wizard and closest ally of Arthur, was once the Magus, the title given to the naturally selected most powerful magic user (basically Sorcerer supreme). His reign as Magus ended when Morgan LaFaye poisoned him.

The poison she used was impossible to remove or cure and Merlin was doomed to die. His magic, however, was strong enough to keep him alive for 100 days. In about twenty of these days, he found and trapped Morgan in another realm.

Fearing death, Merlin fled to the Void, the dimension that houses the Magus collection and library, the Tower. The Void is outside of time and as a result, Merlin cannot die while in this realm. Since then, he has remained there, only going back to Earth when the threat is truly dire. He is now down to 41 days of life outside of the Void.

He now trains other magicians namely the current Magus, Miles Carter, and Aaron Pendragon, the current wielder of Excalibur. The latter is his primary pupil, who he has trained to wield his blade and use the magic within.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is a character that I need help naming. He can generate hard light triangles which he can imbue with energy to make them sharper or duller as he needs it. With them, he can form shields, blades, fire off triangular projectiles and create a floating triangle to fly on. I have his look and power down, but I can’t think of a good name for him, so any help would be appreciated.

Also as I am going on vacation tomorrow, I won’t be able to go on the machine for a little while, granted I haven’t been on it too frequently recently. I should still be able to check in every so often, so everybody keep on producing some great work.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is an entry into the itemized contest, the Spanish Caballero. He is your standard strong, invulnerable, and flying hero.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Francesca “Franki” Sampson, a student at the Institute who is a technological genius. She helped make several of the various gadgets other students use and made Pauline’s arm.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is a supervillain take on Iago for the Shakespeare contest. He is a telepath member of superteam who after being overlooked for leader of the team, begins to use his powers to whisper words of Jealousy to the new leader, Other.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Sophie Deveraux, a student of the Institute who has gone evil. She was a very popular student whose magnetism and charisma made her a logical choice for class president. She personality was so strong, others would often feel drained after spending a couple of hours with her. She fought crime as Ms Power.

It turns out that her superstrength and invulnerability comes from her absorption of life force. She absorbs energy from people around her, explaining the drained feeling people felt after some time around her.

After draining her reserves, she touched a villain and accidentally killed them, sucking all of their life. After doing this, she felt a rush unlike anything she had ever felt. She hid her act and the basis of her powers from her classmates, horrified by it.

Sophie tried to fight the compulsion to do it again, but the high she felt along with the power proved to great, so she killed again. She would kill random vagrants in the towns they visited. Her murderous spree continued for months before it was uncovered and she fled. The Institute was shocked and horrified at what one of its students did. She would become the villainess, Lady Death.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is a character named Harlequin, a thief/minor villain with he ability to absorb kinetic energy and use it to launch herself, generally in very showy ways.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Pauline Kirby, a student at the Institute with a robotic arm.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Apophis, the snake deity of Chaos from Egyptian myth. This is his human form, which he uses to spread chaos upon the Earth.

Attachments:

hawk007
    Participant

Creepy, and very cool! I like that pose you did.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks! Here is Kirk Larson, a student at the Institute who can generate crystal.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is my entry for the Pop Quiz, the Flaming Mask.

Attachments:

CosmicComics
    Participant

The Fire is absolutely amazing.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is the Orion. The Orion is the strongest member of Cosmos and has its energies imbued within them rather than in the power bands. The current Orion has been so for many years and its strength is vast.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1,366 through 1,380 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.