Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Scylla is the woman and Charybdis is the man. Their names come from Greek myth where one was stuck between the serpent Scylla and the whirlpool Charybdis.

Here is Andrew Carson, an EMT for the Hero Hospital (Where heroes are treated) who was once a black ops agent who now wants to stop hurting people, but he is willing to do so to save another.

Andrew-Carson.png

Weilyn

Oh like in the Odyssey, of course! *Facepalm*

Really like the idea of a superhero hospital. Makes me wonder about the logistics of the place… Got any more characters from there coming up? I imagine a surgeon would need a jackhammer and chainsaw.

Also, click the spoiler for more of my sleep deprived supidities.

When I read “black ops agent” my first thought was “Then why is he white?”

Vampyrist
    Participant

First off, that was funny, and secondly, the hospital is run by various medics who have different abilities suited to medicine. There are actual healers, those who can put people to sleep, and it was run by an electrokinetic who was a living AED. And yes, there are a few chainsaws. And lastly, yeah, they got their names from the odyssey.

Here is Frankenstein’s creation who is also one of my favorite literary characters. To me, he was always more sympathetic than his creator and Victor deserved everything he got. It has also infuriated me that no one has actually tried to do the story accurately, though Branagh’s version is the closest.

In my universe, he is still alive, as he could not go through with killing himself, and he has finally left the Arctic. He is a genius and he has been trying to help people to make up for his crimes. He has also given himself the name Adam.

The-Creation-I.png

Legatus
    Participant

Ah, Frankenstein’s monster… good choice!

Weilyn

Great looking monster!
    Victor was a tool.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and yes, Weilyn, he is.

Here is a leaf golem for the contest.

Vampyrist-Leaf-Golem.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Jimmy Madigan, a cop whose soul has been corrupted with darkness. He is in a constant battle to do his job to protect and serve and between the darkness inside him.

Jimmy-Madigan.png

Legatus
    Participant

Your leaf golem is fantastic!

Congratulations for winning this contest!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is Yellowjacket, a merc with an enchanted jacket which gives him invulnerability.

Yellowjacket-I.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    My contest entry, my take on the Cerberus.
    Vampyrist-Cerberus.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Since All Hallow’s Eve is approaching, I’m going to restart my Department H team. Department H is a team of monsters who fight monsters and I’ve already made one of their members through Frankenstein’s Creation. Here is another part of the team, a werewolf named Talbot.

Talbot-I.png

Weilyn

Awesome! I love how you can’t really see where his hair ends and his fur begins.

Legatus
    Participant

Department H to the rescue! Awesome!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks! And Weilyn, I also love a good mid-transformation sequence and that idea of someone shifting into werewolf form is what inspired me to make Talbot the way I did.

Here is another Department H member, the invisible Claude. The invisibility serum he has taken has also made him somewhat insane and prone to mad, violent outbursts. This has caused for there to be hate and mistrust towards him, but he still remains a team member.

Claude-I.png

Legatus
    Participant

He is cool! More Department H please! http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Halloween/halloween-smiley2.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.