Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks and here is Porcupine, a mutant who can create spikes out of his flesh.
    Porcupine-I.png

Argh, I was working on a similar character.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I’ve had that happen to me too before, though I hope that doesn’t stop you from still pursuing your own character. Similar ideas can produce varied results and I look forward to seeing what you can accomplish.

This is Ari Andarra, the son of the villain Mummy who also shares his father’s ability to unravel himself. He now attends the Institute, where he also fights crime as Wrap.
    Ari
    Ari-Andarra.png

Wrap
    Wrap-I.png

Ari Grown Up
    Ari.png

NHA247
    Participant

Very cool! Ari is a awesome character!

FRM

cool!!

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks and this is Masque, a martial artist who always wears a mask.
    Masque.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

This is Adrian Cross, a student at the Institute. He is a mutant who has a pair of ebony colored wings which are near invulnerable and are superstrong in order to lift him off the ground. He can also launch its feathers like blades. He can use this wings to protect himself and in combat as a second pair of arms. The only bad side to this is he can’t hide them. They are too massive and as others could see them, he was often bullied. This turned him into a misanthrope and a loner, something he carried with him into the Institute. He never had any friends at the Institute and he always made top marks, which further ostracized him from some of the kids.

Then the school was attacked by a group of powered mercenaries. Many students fled, were wounded or died in the attack and if it wasn’t stopped more would die. So Adrian got together with some of the others like Jesse and Ari and came up with a plan. They enacted Adrian’s plan and it worked, they defeated the villains and won the day, though a couple students did die in achieving victory. Those kids he sent to death would forever haunt Adrian and make him slightly darker, despite all of the new friends he had. He would also become Raven to fight crime.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/06/Adrian-Cross-I.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Cool stuff! Cool
    Masque is slightly creepy though…but I like Adrian Smile

Scatman

hey just checkin’ round’.I always like your stuff.Ari is awesome love the leg unravel.
    Adrian Cross is cool too.I just can’t help to think of David Copperfield when I see it.Laugh

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks and here is my take on Count Orlok from Nosferatu.
    Orlok.png

Scatman

looks just like him!

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks and this is Jesse Cardenas, one of my favorite characters. He is a student at the Institute who can become intangible. His father is also the villainous Spectre, a fact that he and his mother were unaware of for fifteen years. They left Michael, his father after they found out and Jesse soon went to the institute to control his powers.

There, he made a new life for himself and he became one of the school’s most gifted students, because he could keep a clear head in dangerous situations and was halfway decent when it came to plans. These two things often made him team leader.

While he was learning, his father was also looking for him, as he did love his wife and son despite how villainous he is. Michael even led the assault on the school and why he, himself, did not kill any students out of respect and love for his son, his team did lead to many casualties, something for which both his son and the law wish to apprehend him for.

After Jesse graduated from the Institute, he would become an English teacher there, so he could usher in more heroes and so he could defend the school that he loved. While he teaches, he also moonlights as a new heroic Spectre, as he hopes to try to right his father’s wrongs.
    Jesse-I.png

Vengeance
    Participant

Adrian Cross I like that design and story

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks and here is Owen Derrick, the Institute’s pyrokinetic bully. He will eventually become a supervillain after attacking a fellow student in the chaos of the assault on the school.
    Owen-Derrick.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    This is a pygmy Troll, or as they like to be called Troll, Spellfighter. A spellfighter is a fighter who has placed mystic runes over his body so they can use their body as a weapon. They can channel mana through those runes to empower their attacks and use it to fire magical blasts. Another common attack is to send a surge of mana through a target upon impact. Spellfighters originated with pygmy Trolls as their set of fighters. While these trolls are vastly more intelligent and weaker than their ogre brethren, they are still stronger than most races and spellfighters combine that new magical knowledge with their more basic strength. Spellfighters are a force to be reckoned with and one should hope not to be on the wrong end of their fists.
    Pygmy-Troll.png
Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.