The House of Overkill

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The House of Overkill

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 221 total)
  • Author

Vectorman316
    Participant

Hmm. is the background all in Heromachine? If so, that was a lot of work.

Naw, I wish I was that good. I made the background in HM, but I put it all together afterwards. Transparency isn’t the easiest thing to pull of in HM imho šŸ˜€

Vectorman316
    Participant

You’re not on the list

Vectorman316
    Participant

Blaze being awesome…

Suleman
    Participant

Okay, that’s a really awesomeĀ pose and design. I’m not entirely sure how you even did that torso. Great shading, too.

There’s a few things I’m not entirely sure of, though. The belt doesn’t reach completely around his stomach, I see a bit poking out. The knee on the back leg is a bit awkward, but I’m not sure how to fix that. The front hand is perhaps a bit too dark. And, finally, I’m not entirely sure about the light showing on the ground quite like that.

Though there were a few of these, they were all very minor. Great work, man.

Vectorman316
    Participant

Okay, thatā€™s a really awesome pose and design. Iā€™m not entirely sure how you even did that torso. Great shading, too. Thereā€™s a few things Iā€™m not entirely sure of, though. The belt doesnā€™t reach completely around his stomach, I see a bit poking out. The knee on the back leg is a bit awkward, but Iā€™m not sure how to fix that. The front hand is perhaps a bit too dark. And, finally, Iā€™m not entirely sure about the light showing on the ground quite like that. Though there were a few of these, they were all very minor. Great work, man.

First off, thank you

Secondly,Ā I couldn’t figure out how to make that leg work, either (as you can see šŸ˜€ ) . Also, I completely forgot to shade his other hand, something I totally meant to do.

Vectorman316
    Participant

I live…

Name: The Iron Queen
    Height: 5’7
    Powers/Abilities: Enhanced Swordsmanship, Enhanced Shieldmanship, Supernatural Endurance, The magical properties of The Iron Heart grants her the ability to animate and control iron constructs (Automaton Creation), and gives her a degree of control over metal (Metal Manipulation)
    Equipment: Magic Sword and Shield (magics enhanced by The Iron Heart)
    Alignment: Villain (formerly Hero)

Formerly known as Miss Medieval, Brianna Croft aka The Iron Queen is one of the most formidable adversaries the heroes of ORION have ever faced. As Miss Medieval, Brianna fought crime with a magic sword and shield given to her by her late mentor, Silas McCain. When she fought and defeated the warlock,Ā Morphos, the ancient temple they were fighting in surged with energy, opening a previously sealed door. Inside the newly revealed chamber sat an iron statue, with a burning red gem in its center. Below the statue was an inscription that read , “ToĀ the being who finds my heart, I bestow the will of iron.” Overcome with strong desire, Brianna grabbed the gem. Upon her touch, the gem began to glow and engulfed Brianna in its energy. Leaving the chamber a changed woman, Brianna killed the incapacitated Morphos byĀ encasing him in iron. She then usedĀ The Iron Heart to create an army from the temple itself, along with transforming her sword and shield into those befitting a queen. With her new power and an army of living iron, The Iron Queen cannot be stopped.

As Miss Medieval

Vectorman316
    Participant

The Iron Queen has many in her army, but her pride and joy are her 4 lieutenants

The Iron Horse

Wields two greatswords

The Iron Bull

Wields a greathammer

The Iron Stag

Wields a double-headed spear

The Iron Owl

Wields a greatbow

All 4 are 10 ft tall

Vectorman316
    Participant

Do you smell that? It smells like a…
    MEGA-POST!

Ok, maybe not as mega as in the past but still…

This is all about the international terrorist military organization, CHIMERA

Flag and insignia:

Motto: Vincere Mundus (“To conquer the world”)

CHIMERA is a ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world. Ruled by the ruthless Manticore, it relies on the might of its legions of soldiers to execute its diabolical schemes while trying to destroy its main enemy: ORION.
    Name: Manticore
    Height: 7ā€™0 (in suit), actual height unknown
    Powers/Abilities: Weaponized High-Tech Exo-Suit (grants Flight, Superhuman Strength, Enhanced Speed; contains a Self-Contained Life-Support System), Technological Combat, Enhanced IQ, Master Tactician, is Multilingual
    Equipment: Repulsor rays, forearm-mounted missile launcher, retractible spikes in fists of suit
    Alignment: Villain

The ruthless Manticore is the leader of the sinister organization, CHIMERA. Using his vast intelligence and military skills to create an army without a nation, Manticore is a threat to all who call Earth home. Arch-nemesis of ORION founder, Warhawk, Manticore seeks to rid the world of all who would stand in his way.

A standard CHIMERA Soldier. If standard means enhanced in almost every way

But not as enhanced as a literal super-soldier. This is the first prototype of said super-soldiers, codenamed CALIBOS

Name: CALIBOS
    Height: 6’7
    Powers/Abilities: Enhanced Strength, Stamina, Reflexes & Durability, Combat Proficiency, Weaponized Body
    Equipment: Arm-mounted cannon (left arm)
    Alignment: Villain

A product of experimentation, the CALIBOS unit is THE super-soldier of super-soldiers. Although he is just a taste of things to come, he has already proven himselfĀ a worthy additionĀ to CHIMERA‘s ranks.

Vectorman316
    Participant

Oy

Ok, this is a being by the name of Kinsius, apparently. He was made for that Super Omega Deathbattle Warzone ApocalypseĀ thing a few years ago but I never sent him in.

Kinsius The Watcher

Vectorman316
    Participant

Here I come again with a new series of pictures I am calling…

THE WEAPON LAB!

in which I showcase the weapons of various characters in my whatchamacallit.

starting with

Overkill’s Twin Custom .50 Pistols

Weight: 3.7 lbs
    Length: 9.72 in

both have built-in laser sights just under the barrel

Vectorman316
    Participant

1/3 of The Triumvirate and resident 4-armed holo-sword wielder

The Judge

Vectorman316
    Participant

Here’s The Iron Queen/Miss Medieval‘s now-dead mentor, Silas McCain

‘cuz why not?

He was an expert swordsman, well versed in magic, and had amazing facial hair. He will be missed…

Vectorman316
    Participant

El Lobo es un hombre muy malo

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Damn! That’s pretty badass.

Vectorman316
    Participant

Thanks, EE!

Here is Seishin, this time in his Onryō Armor

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 221 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.