The Extherium- Made by Maaz

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The Extherium- Made by Maaz

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 155 total)
  • Author

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Vampyrist said:

Your new stuff is great!

I totally agree here, I’m loving your redesigns of your older characters.

Maaz
    Participant

Thanks guys.
    Okay, this one is one of my better, less lazily shaded ones.
    FlyGuy
    If you think the name is lame, don’t blame me- blame Lucas Jones, the guy with wings. His wings were surgically grafted to his body in an experiment to test if humans really could fly. Needless to say, it didn’t work; until they extensively operated on him, making him progressively lighter and his wings stronger. Eventually, as result of the experiment, Lucas is now a super light, super agile winged guy with muscles strengthened by constant flight. He decided to become a super hero, named… yeah, FlyGuy.
    Golden Age FlyGuy:
    FlyGuy.png
    Modern FlyGuy:
    FlyGuy2.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

FlyGuy looks great but I love Blindbat.

Maaz
    Participant

Here’s my first in a new series of Superhero guys.
    He may look like a villain, but he’s actually a greek god who died and has recently been reincarnated. Not evil, but understandably cranky, this is Pan, the Lord of the Wild. His mission- to save the wild places of the world, and that also- by extension- means saving the world from whomever or whatever threatens it. Normally this means fighting alongside the hero team known as The Watch. He is also the Trickster, but of late, he only tricks his enemies instead of making some old lady’s milk curdle. Dying sort of took the fun out of his job description.
    His powers- all wind animals obey him, and he can control plant life. His music plays with the minds of his enemies, and he is stronger than the strongest normal human, though not strong enough to throw cars around. He can lift one of the smaller ones, though, I bet.
    When not fighting for the world, he can be found planting trees and drinking coffee.
    Pan.png

Suleman
    Participant

Ooh, I dig what you did with Pan. Lots of simple touches that give a nice sense of perspective.

TheSoupster
    Participant

This stuff is great! Loving your remade versions, particularly the way you made the fireball for Firebrand. I made a sort of fiery character myself a while back, but the way you layered all those items together to make the flame looks excellent. Earthson’s shading is also brilliant. Good job!

Maaz
    Participant

With a hasty apology for not posting for the last few days, let me give you one of my all-too-rare female hero-machinations, which is definitely my best female creation thus far.
    Alexandra Lex
    Once in a while you come across a hero/heroine who finds secret identities and catchy names too mainstream. One such specimen is Alexandra Lex, preferably known as Alex. A slayer of all things evil, she is the daughter of the very first Earth super-hero, the Guardian (AKA Jonas Lex). She has many of his powers, such as flight, ability to phase through space, and rarely, time. She is super strong and has incredible stamina. Though a lot less melodramatic than her legendary father, she is still a powerful force of good. She wields a sword forged from her father’s, and wears a necklace her father once gifted her. She can shoot laser beams from both her sword and her eyes. She joined the Watch after her ex-boyfriend, mostly friend, sometimes rival, the Gateway joined them.

Alex-Lex.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Wow, that’s pretty awesome.

Viper
    Participant

Yes she looks great and I really want that sword.

Maaz
    Participant

Thanks guys! And yeah… that sword NEEDS to be real.
    The Fox
    Charming and enigmatic, here is the Fox, super fast, super spy extraordinaire. With extraordinary agility, he can jump, swim and free-run extremely efficiently. He is also trained in the arts of stealth- by whom, only he knows. While the fur neck seems impractically large and cumbersome, it is designed to muffle and support his heavy helmet, and is made of synthetic fur which is both extremely thick, and quite light. He is well versed in many martial arts, and uses his own custom built techniques to fight.
    The-Fox.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Cool helmet!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Vampyrist said:

Cool helmet!

Exactly what I was gonna say. That helmet is SWEET! Great costume too!

Stulte
    Participant

Agreed! That helmet is very imposing.

Maaz
    Participant

Well. Long time no see, thread. Missed me? No? Right.

I have decided to start posting again (After all this time? Always). So, I’m now started on a seven part team of Post-World War II era American street vigilantes, the STREET KNIGHTS. To be clear, none of them have any power except their unique skill sets and equipment. Also, BE WARNED: in the image of their brutal time, some of these might have graphic back stories.

BLINKSHOT

Former mercenary who became a hero after his daughter was captured and painfully murdered by a crime lord. Despite having found and killed him, he decided to end his now dead nemesis’ kind once and for all. He began a crusade against the influential crime lords of the city, but was eventually cornered down to be killed. He was saved by the then fledgling Street Knights, and joined them with a common goal.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Maaz
    Participant

HOMINGBIRD

One of the founding members of the Street Knights, Johnny Redwood was a young detective who worked closely with the police. But on a case, he was witness to a corrupt cop attempting to rape a victim. He intervened, but was later declared to be unfit for the case, and was removed from it. Leaving his job with the police in disgust, he sought an alternate career as a simple car mechanic. He built, as mostly a pet project, a flight suit that could use the biomass technology developed by his brilliant neighbor, Dr. Pardon, as fuel. This he and Dr. Pardon wanted to sell, but when the doctor was murdered, he decided to use it for himself in his investigation to find the murderer. Even with the case solved, he realized he had found his calling, and became the vigilante Homingbird, the flying detective.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 155 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.