Suleman's creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Suleman's creations

This topic contains 349 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by Suleman Suleman 5 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 346 through 350 (of 350 total)
  • Author
    Suleman
    Suleman
    Participant

Here’s a halfling conjurer I made for another acquaintance.

I’ve been playing around with softer line colors a lot recently. I think they lead to some pretty interesting results.

Also, as a bonus, here’s my original sketch.

And THAT is why you ask for clarifications.

Suleman
    Suleman
    Participant

Here’s Sora Shade, my half of an art trade with headlessgeneral. Not really my usual style, but trying new things is a good thing.

headlessgeneral
    Participant

Here you go, Suleman. I kinda got away from your original more than I was trying but I like the way it turned out. Wish I could have captured her heft a bit more but I was having trouble doing that with the pose I chose. With the design, I think I chose that hood and the rest of the outfit just went in that direction and away from the original. All in all, it was fun. Hope you like it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Suleman
    Suleman
    Participant

Ah, very Robin Hood. I can dig it.  The original was very loosely modelled after middle-eastern archers. It’s always great to see what others do with the same idea!

I really like that the parts the outfit consists of are easy to determine rather than being a mess of straps and plates. Especially digging the shoulders and the gloves. Great shading, too. You haven’t lost a step.

Suleman
    Suleman
    Participant

I made a new little collection of my thoughts regarding posing in Heromachine.

Viewing 5 posts - 346 through 350 (of 350 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.