Suleman's creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Suleman's creations

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 388 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok, here’s my half of the trade. Hope you like.

I had some fun making fan signs in the background.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Suleman
    Participant

Here’s Snow Owl, that I did for AMS’s art trade.

As a bonus, I dug up some of the old stuff I did in Heromachine 2. Thank goodness for HM3.

Suleman
    Participant

This is not me trying to tap into the 80s girls’ cartoon fanbase. This is Melly Mellon, squire to heroes and my character in a game of Fellowship.

Melly is an impossibly cheerful and sociable little lady, who wears a comically large cap and an enormous rucksack that still never seems to weigh her down that much. She is always ready to help those in need, fight evil and make friends.

She is actually not real. Her people are Figments, psionic beings that normally appear to physical beings only in dreams and visions. They are only semi-sentient, and reflect the subconscious of the people around them, typically.

However, the evil Bishop’s actions have caused so much suffering that many people, especially the poor orphans, needed help, a friend. This subconscious need gave Melly her form. She is the world’s imaginary friend!

It is very rare for Figments to become real, only when things are really bad and people’s subconscious desires become really strong. Unfortunately, that works both ways. Some of Melly’s fellow Figments have appeared in the Real as nightmares, spreading the terror that gave them form. They are another obstacle facing the heroes’ quest to defeat Bishop.

Suleman
    Participant

Lord Skull

I noticed Heromachine has a bunch of new parts for me to play with. Aaaand then I made an action figure.

JR19759
    Keymaster

I’LL GET YOU FOR THIS SULEMAN!!!

(I’m sorry, I’m having toooooo much fun with this).

Suleman
    Participant

I made another guide, this time on how to make clothing for angled poses.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Amazing work on Lord Skull. The hood complements his purple armor very well. The cape could use a bit more shading, but it looks great overall.

Suleman
    Participant

@Lightningsword: Thanks! Heh, yeah, the shading on the cloak. I always get lazy when I’m shading black items, because it’s so hard to get shadows to show on them. I mean, who’s gonna notice something like that? (You.)

The Falconer is a mysterious man. Rumors say his words shape the fate of kingdoms, and that even the mightiest are careful not to cross him.

Or, he could just be a dude who likes birds. Maybe you shouldn’t be listening to rumors.

This is mostly an exercise in making a character design facing to the side. It was pretty difficult, but definitely interesting!

Mad Jack
    Participant

Wow! That is really wonderful!!!

djuby
    Participant

Just beautiful!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Wow! That is really wonderful!!!

Just beautiful!

^ This, all of this.

Suleman
    Participant

Thanks, everybody! I’m very happy that people seem to be liking it, it took a lot of work. I made a small update to the sky color, to vary the blues a little bit. There’s so much blue in the design, they have to be different shades.

I also wrote a guide on what I call Frankensteining, scavenging parts from larger items to use in your designs. Check it out!

Suleman
    Participant

Wrestling against Pratima Kaur is like playing online against a cheater. She’s even stronger than she looks, and far faster than you’d expect. She excels at suplexes and amateur wrestling techniques.

Despite her intensity and performance in the ring, she has trouble connecting with the audience in San Francisco. Her thick Delhi accent might be a factor. Oh, well, she’s young. She’ll get over it somehow.

Finishing Move: Monsoon Fall (Back suplex lift transitioned into a falling chokeslam)

Note: I really liked the background that JR made, so I stole it. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and all that.

Suleman
    Participant

When good old Granny Carver, general manager of SFWA, finally decided she’d gotten enough of being pushed around by her employees, she called home and got some backup:  Nadya Carver and  Joanne “Red Jo” Thompson, also known as Granny’s Girls. The question is, can even she control these two?

Nadya Carver is the black sheep of the family. Tall, strong and nearly impervious to pain, a truly unpredictable competitor, who sometimes needs to be reminded to follow the rules.

Red Jo is an amazing athlete, excelling at all aspects of wrestling. She is the brains of the duo, directing Nadya and stepping in when the opportunity presents itself.

Finishing move: Last Rodeo (Nadya lifts the opponent in a wheelbarrow hold, Red Jo jumps over her from the top rope and lands a seated senton on the opponent)

Suleman
    Participant

I realized the ring was not quite tall enough, so I tried to make it a bit bigger and adjust the poses accordingly.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 388 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.