Suleman's creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Suleman's creations

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 388 total)
  • Author

Skoul
    Participant

Wow very mean looking. I likey!

Suleman
    Participant

Thanks a lot, Skoul and Vampyrist! The Alien Cyborg turned out to be more popular than I expected, it was a fairly quick and simple idea. I guess the gleam effect I used when shading the metal parts worked pretty well!

Also, here is a Dwarf Princess, out to break some skulls and hearts.

Suleman
    Participant

So here are some Imperial Soldiers. They form the bulk of the evil Empress’s armies. Basically, if my lady knight characters were bosses in a beat em up, these would be the mooks.

Suleman
    Participant

I wrote a basic guide for how I approach shading in Heromachine. It doesn’t go into the nitty gritty details, but it might be interesting if you’re not a shading expert. Check it out!

Suleman
    Participant

I made a second part of the basic shading guide. Check it out and tell me what you think!

EDIT: A third one!

Suleman
    Participant

Fourth basic guide! This time, I go over how I construct faces, step by step.

You can find it here.

Suleman
    Participant

A tiefling paladin for a Dungeons And Dragons game. Though they boast of their many brave deeds beyond the western mountains, you have a feeling they’re not telling you the whole truth.

EDIT:

I forgot tieflings have tails in fourth edition.

Suleman
    Participant

Also, here’s a closeup of the Tiefling Paladin’s face. I tried out some shading techniques.

CosmicComics
    Participant

Lady Anaconda is by far my favourite of your recent work ! Well done !

Vampyrist
    Participant

The tiefling is great.

Suleman
    Participant

Thanks, guys! I still want to make more warrior and armor designs, but I’m looking for more ways to improve the general quality of my stuff.
    Everyone: Could you give me some advice on how to improve my works? Is there something in specific that I could do better in terms of shading, design, posing?
    I still don’t feel super comfortable doing backgrounds, I don’t have lots of ideas for them.

Suleman
    Participant

So here’s the Ale-Drinking Wizard. She’s just here to have a pint. Don’t disturb her. Just. Don’t. They still haven’t gotten rid of the stains of the last idiot who tried something like that.

This was mostly just a perspective exercise. Not quite satisfied with it, yet. I have no art education or training, so I’m just improvising here. Bear with me.

Ruffblade027
    Participant

I really like the background on that one

Suleman
    Participant

Thanks, man! The whole perspective thing got started when I couldn’t find a good piece for the bar table. Here’s what my earlier sketch looked like:

In retrospect, I probably should have kept the pipe.

Suleman
    Participant

Here’s an ogre. She’s not nearly as dumb as you might think. It’s just that when you weigh half a ton, tossing big rocks at your problems is actually a pretty practical solution.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 388 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.